Raise your hand if you don’t get enough sleep. Even though I can’t see you, I can assume that you raised your hand. It has been estimated that 1 in 3 adults don’t get enough sleep. And as you probably know, sleep can decrease your self-esteem and your ability to function as a person. So to help you get more sleep, I have a few quick tips to help you:
- Don’t sleep with your phone next to you. Instead, try reading a book before you go to bed.
- Get to bed at a reasonable hour each day, and try to make it consistent.
- Set aside screen time at least 30 minutes before bed.
- Sleep in a comfortable bed.
- Make sure you feel comfy when sleeping.
— Billy Wikol